Login to Zebreco using your organisations personalised URL.
For example https://example.zebreco.com
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your password.
You can also sign in using a Google or Slack account.
Forgot your password? Click on the "Retrieve password" link and you will be sent an email with instructions on how to retrieve your pasword.
Once you are logged in locate your profile page through the settings menu (top right of page) and select My Profile.
Here you can fill out your personal/company information which will be linked to your account.
- Telephone Numbers
- Type (person or company)
- Job Title
From here you can also Disable Notifications as well as set your Signature Text and/or Image. Here you can also setup a PassThrough Target.
Every organisation is unique and will use the support solutions in different manners. Out of the box ticket management allows a simple issue tracking workflow but you can easily customise to your requirements. Here is a rundown of a standard workflow for a bug fix request.
- John from Company ABC sends an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provided email forwarding is setup correctly a new ticket will be produced and given a ticket #.
- Support staff will assign the ticket to the correct handler who will then assess any tasks or replies required.
- If tasks are produced they will be assigned to the correct developer who will proceed to complete the task.
- The developer has a question for John, so they send a reply on the ticket which generates an email and sends to John. This leaves the ticket 'open' and will receive the status 'Awaiting Reply'. If the handler is the only staff to have contact with John the developer may set their note to be private and it will display only internally.
- Upon receipt of a reply from John the handler/developer will be notified and they will amend/update the associated tasks.
- The developer will finalise fixes for the associated bug.
- The handler can then add Time (ensuring the ticket is associated with a project) and confirm any changes with John.
- Any commits can then be deployed.
- The ticket can then be changed to Closed status.
This is just an example of an issue tracked workflow. It is possible to customise your workflow with varying ticket sources/routing, priority visibility, task creation and label customisation.